TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers)
Thermoplastic Elastomers from CJP consist of the following:
- SEBS (Styrene Ethylene Butadiene Styrene)
- SBS (Styrene Butadiene styrene)
- TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
- Specialised PVC Alloys (Performance Nitrile and High
- Molecular Weight high heat grades)
- EPDM/PP (ethylene propylene diene monomer/Polypropylene)
- Halogen free cable compounds.
We are the UK agent for Franplast who are TPE producers from Italy. We are able to supply:
* Injection grades for food contact
* Injection grades for industrial applications (not food contact)
* High performance / high working temperature grades for injection and extrusion.
* Medical grades USP Class 6
* Transparent Grades
* Overmoulding grades
* Extrusion grades half filled or filled
We keep on the shelf a SHORE A 40, 60 & 80 in natural for injection and a SHORE A 60 in black FDA approved. If you require technical advice on a new job, please give us a call and we arrange meetings, trials and samples.
Special orders 10 days to 14 days